Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Being a list of things to do...

I keep telling myself to write in here, and failing horribly. I suspect the fast-approaching end of the semester may have something to do with that. This does not, however, mean that I haven't been thinking of things I want to write about, so here's a list:
  • Pam Samuelson's talk from February (!) about the Google Books Settlement. I've done some meandering and poking about into this stuff in other places, but her talk at SI gave me a better idea of what the Google Book Settlement is like, and how it relates to copyright law.
  • Book Review of Sister Light, Sister Dark by Jane Yolen. The reasons I think this is a really cool book are probably some of the same reasons I am a really huge geek.
  • Book Review of The Magical Misadventures of Prunella Bogthistle by Deva Fagan. I picked this up as an ARC at Midwinter, and have been meaning to write a book summary and review of it. Complete with links to TV Tropes, because I am an evil person and it would be fun.
  • Pictures of books from work. I've got interesting bindings, more moldering tomes, and some really pretty illustrations from manuscripts.
  • Pictures of science fiction and fantasy book covers from the 80's. Some of them are really, truly horrible, in the best way possible.
  • Adventures in cataloging my personal library on LibraryThing and my yarn stash on Ravelry.
But first, I have to finish this semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment